Vaadi Herbals Aromatherapy Body Oil With Pure Lemon Grass & Lily Oil
- A special formulation of Aromatherapy oils with other natural herbs, this oil works miraculously for a number of body & skin needs.
- It increases blood circulation & strengthens your bones.
- It removes skin blemishes & dark patches; while repairing dry & sun damaged skin.
- It further relieves stress, headache, cold & cough.
In stockReport Abuse
- What are the causes of an unclear and blemished skin?How can aromatherapy help?One of the major causes for an unclear skin is sun exposure. Our body releases a darkening pigment, or melanin, in response to UV exposure; causing skin tan. Its non-uniform distribution in the body causes uneven pigmentation and/or freckling. Another reason for marks is scarring due to acne, wounds etc; multiplied by the slower cellular regeneration (repairing) of maturing skin. Aromatherapy uses essential oils from plants; certain of which exhibit anti-oxidant properties and promote re-growth of new, healthier cells; while protecting skin from solar damage. Some oils also help keep the skin free of infections, and thus consequential scarring. The added benefits of these oils include relieving muscular aches; strengthening the immune system; reducing stress; as well as remedying cough and cold.How does the body benefit from Olive Oil?Olive oil is a rich source of anti-oxidants; including Vitamin E, polyphenol and hydroxytyrosol. These safeguard the skin against, as well as repair free radical damage to it; which is aggravated by sun exposure and results in premature aging of the skin. They also stimulate cellular regeneration, thereby helping in scar reduction. Its hydrophilic nature, fatty acid content as well as it deep penetrative ability makes it an excellent moisturizer for dry flaky skin. It is also known to strengthen bones, nails; while softening cuticles. Another constituent compound of olive oil, olecanthol, inhibits production of inflammation-inducing enzymes; thus it helps reduce swelling as well as relieves muscle pains and aches.
- How is Lily Oil beneficial for our skin?Lily oil is extracted from Lillium candidum, also known as White Lily. Its constituents, polysaccharides and saponins, grant it anti-inflammatory and soothing properties. Polysaccharides further render it an emollient. Thus it makes an excellent moisturizer for irritated, sensitive or dry skin; while enhancing skin’s elasticity. The anti-septic property of lily oil makes it beneficial to treat rashes and eczema. The oil also smoothes the skin, as it reduces accumulation of dead skin cells. Also an anti-oxidant, lily oil promotes tissue regeneration, along with healing of ulcers, wounds, scalds and burns, without scar formation; as well as in treating rashes. It is even known to relieve pain associated with burns and ease contracted tendons.What makes Vitamin E an important element for aging skin care?Vitamin E is a natural anti-oxidant; thus it defends the skin against UV rays-induced damage, by protecting it from tissue degeneration. Sun is a majorly responsible factor for the formation of free radicals, which are known to destroy cells and lead to premature aging. And Vitamin E scavenges these free radicals. It also helps repair the damage already caused by the sun, by promoting growth of newer, healthier cells. A higher cellular turnover rate helps repair damaged tissues; while also reducing dark spots, pigmentation marks, acne marks and scars. Vitamin E also promotes production of collagen and elastin; maintaining the firmness and elasticity of the skin as well as helping fade away prevalent wrinkles too.
- How does Lemon grass Oil prove beneficial in this therapy?Lemongrass oil is astringent in nature. It provides deep pore cleansing; removing excess oil and impurities from pores, and tightening them. Its anti-microbial property helps fight acne, athlete’s foot and other skin infections. A massage with lemon grass oil is known to stimulate blood circulation, clear cellulite as well as helps in relieving muscle pain; the latter owed to its anti-inflammatory nature. An enhanced circulation, along with its astringency can help clear skin of pigmentation spots and other blemishes. This oil is extracted from fresh, or only partly dried, leaves of grass Cymbopogon citrates and is known to keep the skin healthy and supple. It strengthens connective tissue; firms up the skin and helps maintain its elasticity.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.