Vaadi Herbal Anti Dandruff Lemon Shampoo With Extract of Natural Tea Tree – 350 ml
- Vaadi Herbal Anti Dandruff Lemon Shampoo With Extract of Tea Tree – 350 ml is complete hair and scalp tonic, this complex disinfects the scalp, treats and prevents dandruff, while nourishing the hair. Lemon’s astringency further tightens the hair follicles, strengthening the roots and preventing hair-fall.
- The natural tea tree extract in this Anti Dandruff Lemon Shampoo, moisturizes dry hair.
- This formulation helps you making your hair shinier and softer ever then before.
- It is 100% chemical free which gives you the rid from additional damage of your hair.
- This product is not tested on animals during its formation.
- Experience the best ayurvedic treatment with its 100% organic nature.
- The paraben free formulation doesn’t result any side effect.
- This shampoo is gives you the best value of your money.
- Treat your hair easily, naturally and effectively with the regular use of this shampoo.
- Ingredients : Pure Extracts of Lemon (Citrus Medica Limonum), Steam Distilled Tea Tree Extract (Melaleuca Alternifolia), Coconut Oil Derivative (Cocos Nucifera), Raspberry Leaf Extract (Rubus Idaeus), Neem Extract ( Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract), Lemon Essential Oil (Citrus Medica Limonum), DM Water (Aqua)
- How to use: Apply Vaadi Herbal Anti Dandruff Lemon Shampoo On Wet Scalp And Hair. Massage It Gently and smoothly into The Scalp. Rinse And Repeat If Required. A use of natural herbal conditioner is also highly recommended.
In stockReport Abuse
About Vaadi Herbal Anti Dandruff Lemon Shampoo With Extract of Natural Tea Tree – 350 ml
What causes Dandruff? How can it be treated ?
Body’s general health is directly reflective on the hair and skin. Weather changes, diet alterations, stress levels, hormonal ups and downs and a lot more factors come into play when it comes to texture of hair and suppleness of the skin. Dandruff is one of the most frequent conditions faced by majority. While some deal with oily dandruff, others have a hard time keeping the dry flakes off. Malassezia is a yeast-like fungus that breeds on the scalp and consumes fat (or oil). When present in a high concentration, Malassezia tends to consume the oil generated by hail follicles for maintaining a moisture balance in the scalp. This causes excessive dryness of the scalp.
Why Lemon is beneficial to fight with dandruff ?
Vaadi Herbal Anti Dandruff Lemon Shampoo With Extract of Tea Tree – 350 ml is extracted in its concentrated juice form, Lemon is nature’s answer to dandruff. Being highly acidic in nature, lemon exfoliates excess oil on the scalp which houses the fungus and dirt. Stubborn dandruff can be treated well with a regular Lemon juice wash so as to keep the scalp clean and oil-free. This helps in preventing microbial activity on the scalp thereby preventing dandruff. Harsh chemicals, extreme temperatures and wind rip off the natural moisture from hair. Lemon helps in maintaining the pH balance of the scalp so as to keep it guarded against external stimuli.
What is Tea Tree Oil and how is it effective against dandruff ?
Melaleuca oil or Tea Tree Oil is a highly potent anti-fungal, antiseptic and anti-bacterial oil taken from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia, predominantly found in Australia. Tea Tree Oil is known for it’s oil balancing and cleansing properties. It gently seeps through the layers of the scalp, regulating the sebaceous glands secretion thereby treating dandruff from its root cause- oil. With tea tree oil, one can ensure a cleansed and thoroughly moisturized scalp, thanks to tea tree oil being an essential non-pore clogging oil that provides nourishment while exfoliating at the same time. Tea Tree oil is a hair volumizer as well. This anti Dandruff Lemon Shampoo gives hair the necessary nutrients needed for that glossy bounce and no-frizz look.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.