Juicy Chemistry Face Scrub for Skin Brightening and Rejuvenating with Saffron, Rose and Australian Sandalwood – 75 gm
- Made fresh by you: activate at the moment of use, delivering the maximum amount of nutrients to your skin.
- Gently buffs away dead skin cells for soft & supple-looking skin with improved texture and even tone.
- Gently cleanses and unclogs pores by removing excess oil and dirt formation.
- This face scrub improves the skin’s natural firmness and keeps it hydrated.
- Enriched with Rose, Geranium Essential Oil, Kashmiri Saffron, French Pink Clay.
- Our products are completely free from preservatives. They should be protected from air & water contamination and should be used within 6 months from opening.
In stockReport Abuse
French pink clay removes toxins, excessoil, and dirt from the surface of the skin, while geranium acts as a gentleastringent. Saffron is the star anti-oxidant leaving your skin with the perfectglow. Calming rose soothes and nourishes the skin.
Ingredients: Sucrose, Sodium Chloride, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Vitisvinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopherol(Vitamin E), Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Antioxidant) Leaf Extract, PelargoniumGraveolens (Geranium) Essential Oil, Crocus Sativus (Saffron) Petals, Kaolinite, Santalum Paniculatum (Sandalwood) Essential Oil.
Ingredients from Organic Farming.
Directions to use:
Step 1: Use a wooden spoon to take a pea-sized amount on your palms or a dry bowl.
Step 2: Add a few drops of our floral water to make into a paste like consistency and apply a thin layer on face & neck in an upward direction.
Step 3: Leave it on for a couple of minutes and rinse it off gently with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel. Use only once or twice a week.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Juicy Chemistry
- No ratings found yet!
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.